[rules-users] Archiving a jar archives it everywhere

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Fri May 31 11:16:36 EDT 2013

6.0 doesn't have a global area... so in that respect it is fixed.

In 6.0 shared libraries (containing items, rules, types etc) would be
uploaded to a central repository and added as dependencies to individual
projects.

We should (we don't yet) ensure removing a library from the repository
checks for usage before allowing removal.