[rules-users] Translate Drools to CLIPS rules

Stadin, Benjamin Benjamin.Stadin at heidelberg-mobil.com
Fri May 31 12:54:25 EDT 2013

Indeed, that's what I need. General use case would be to have a "parent" drools engine on a fat server, and small clips based rule engines - knowing at least the parts of the process they have to care about.

I was also looking into rule exchange between those two, but it seems W3C rule exchange in it's current state is not really useful.