[rules-users] Unable to resolve knowledgebase from classpath in JBoss 7 (VFS)

Mark Proctor mproctor at codehaus.org
Fri May 31 18:24:27 EDT 2013

There was some work done in trunk, to fix VFS, we added pluggable discovery. It defaults to File, but if the vfs jar is on the claspath it uses that. We setup a container test here:https://github.com/droolsjbpm/droolsjbpm-integration/blob/master/drools-jboss-integration/src/test/java/org/drools/jboss/integration/DroolsTest.java

Mark