[rules-users] [drools-fusion] Detecting a Trend in Data

code4dc code4dc at gmail.com
Mon Nov 4 15:25:33 EST 2013

Guys thank you so much for that quick response and fantastic solutions!!

Davide, thank you for your input! The 2nd approach would be very useful
especially if I have to go from detecting unbroken trends to detecting
statical trends!

laune, I used your approach and it gave me exactly the kind of flexibility I
needed to detect different trends. Thank you again for your help, I was
about ready to give up on this!

Eugene