[rules-users] Guvnor Data Enumeration

nkhogen nkhogen at gmail.com
Mon Nov 4 19:04:03 EST 2013

In the Advanced Data Enumeration in Guvnor, it is possible to define list of
values for a field by fixing value on another field as follows

ZipCode, field1 = "55000", field2 = ['1','2','3']
ZipCode, field1 = "66600", field2 = ['10','20','30']

ZipCode is the fact class, field1 and field2 are its members.

But if I have something like
ZipCode, field1 = "OTHER", field2 value should not be bound. I should be
able to fill anything. But, Guvnor does not allow it once field1 is bound to
something else.

Please let me know if anyone has had this issue before.