[rules-users] lock-on-active

Davide Sottara dsotty at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 17:29:43 EST 2013

Lock-on-active was very recently the subject of a bad bug, DROOLS-281,
which has been fixed a few days ago.
This said, all rules that do not have an explicit group set end up in
the "MAIN" (or "DEFAULT", I don't remember)
agenda group and then behave accordingly.
Could you post the Drools version number and some more details on the
example and the "unexpected" behavior?
Thanks
Davide