[rules-users] Set $WORKING_DIRECTORY for drools workbench 6

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 05:35:12 EST 2013

Hello,

The parameters are regular Java environment properties; that can be set
from the CLI with the -D switch.

You'll want to use "org.guvnor.m2repo.dir" to change the default location
of the Maven repository.

We don't use a $WORKING_DIRECTORY parameter. Reference in the documentation
to "working directory" means whatever your container (AS, Tomcat etc) uses.
AS7 puts things in /bin for example.

As for Tomcat specifically; I'm no expert but found this:
http://www.liferaysavvy.com/2012/09/setting-environment-variables-and.htmlwhich
gives a potential (untested) solution. Tomcat's documentation might
give more information.

With kind regards,

Mike