[rules-users] Equal shift assignment based on employment form

ns nick.snels at ocmwturnhout.be
Tue Nov 12 08:22:49 EST 2013

Hi,

I would like to distribute shifts equally among employees based on their
employment form (full time or part time: 100%, 75%, 50%, ...). I have a
variable for each employee that holds the employment form. How do I make
sure all shifts get distributed equally, so that somebody that works 50% of
the time only gets half the shifts assigned than someone who works 100%.

And how do I make sure shifts that employee need to do are distributed
equally over time. So for example we have 20 shifts a month and 5 employees.
How do I make sure I get a plan like e1, e2, e3, e4, e5, e1, e2, e3, e4, e5,
... Instead of e1, e1, e1, e1, e1, e2, e2, e2, e2, e2. Thanks.

Kind regards,

Nick