[rules-users] Business Rules Webinar - we're looking for speakers

mkasprzyk michal.kasprzyk at nobleprog.pl
Tue Nov 12 09:03:19 EST 2013

Hello everyone!

I'm writing to you regarding a Business Rules webinar we are organizing. We
are searching for speakers able to deliver 2-hour sessions in topics given
below.

(All the information below is just a proposition and still can be changed.
Your suggestions are welcome!)

Event details:
Business Rules Applied - From Theory to Business
A series of four 2-hour webinars on Business Rules Approach
date: 22-23th January 2014 (Wed-Thu) or 12-13th March 2014 (Wed-Thu)
language: English

Proposed agenda:

Day 1 (Wednesday, 22.01.14 or 12.03.14)
15:00-17:00 (CET) - Business Rules Approach - know what your business is
doing
17:30-19:30 (CET) - Rules in Action, from requirements to executable rules
in examples

Day 2 (Thursday, 23.01.14 or 13.03.14)
15:00-17:00 (CET) - Combining Business Rules and Processes
17:30-19:30 (CET) - Different solutions in Business Rules approach*

In January/March CET = GMT+1.

*BR Solutions session
We'd like to dedicate this session of the webinar to specific tools that
make implementing BRs easier, so we'd like to offer four 30-minute blocks to
4 different BRMS vendors.

Structure of the presentations: (sessions 1-3)
15 min - TED-like speech about your personal story connected to the business
rules (e.g. success/failure stories)**
1h 15 min - case study/software use presentation
20 min - Q&A
10 min - your company promotion presentation

**TED-like presentation notice
I am also a TEDx organizer and I believe in TED-like talk form and spreading
ideas. Therefore we would like to make sure that the first 15-30min of the
presentation explains the benefits and vision of business rules approach and
automation and the way it will impact the world we live in.

Why should you do it?
-strengthen your personal brand and/or the brand of your company,
-your company will have dedicated pag on webinar's website,
-have the opportunity to present your company in front of a targeted
audience,
-expand your business network,
-optionally offered presentation coaching to prepare a TED-like speech,
-have access to other sessions of the webinar.

Final words
If you are interested in leading one of the sessions or you have any
questions, don't hesitate to write to mike at nobleprog.com.
Have a good day!
Mike Kasprzyk