[rules-users] Drools 6 Unable to build index of kmodule.xml

Mark Proctor mproctor at codehaus.org
Sat Nov 16 20:04:04 EST 2013

It has to be a maven project, it needs to find pom.properties. Or atleast the project you are building must obey maven conventions of including a pom.properties in the correct location; even if it’s not built by maven. Versioning is now “built in” as standard, via the maven conventions.
https://github.com/droolsjbpm/drools/tree/master/drools-examples-api/
http://blog.athico.com/2013/10/configuration-and-convention-based.html

Mark