[rules-users] Drools Perm gen grows constantly

pmander paul.s.mander at gmail.com
Mon Nov 18 08:52:26 EST 2013

I appear to have resolved this issue by changing dialect to MVEL and setting
drools.permgenThreshold=0 in META-INF/drools.rulebase.conf. I only stumbled
upon this based on some hints in another post and when it didn't work I had
to debug the point at which the classes got created and worked back that the
permgen threshold was only used by mvel dialect rules. Appalling
documentation from a performance and system configuration perspective.