[rules-users] Drools Perm gen grows constantly

Mark Proctor mproctor at codehaus.org
Mon Nov 18 12:07:21 EST 2013

The documentation we have has now become very large, and is not easy to maintain and keep up to date with a small team our size. We rely on community contributions for this. Now that you have figured this out, my suggestion is to get involved and help us update the documentation. The documentation will not improve, unless we all get involved and help.
http://docs.jboss.org/drools/release/5.5.0.Final/droolsjbpm-introduction-docs/html/gettingstarted.html

Mark