[rules-users] Scaling Drools based application

Arul Prashanth arul.prashanth at gmail.com
Mon Nov 18 14:50:00 EST 2013

Thanks Laune, would consider this though in the future implementations.

Is there an effective way to replace evals since we have OR conditions where
we end up using evals in decision tables. If I had to get rid of this, the
only option I foresee is to split into individual rules.

Does disabling JIT (just-in-time compilation), help in improving the Memory
usage of Drools.

-----
- Prashanth