[rules-users] Nullable Planning Variable

Geoffrey De Smet ge0ffrey.spam at gmail.com
Thu Nov 21 02:18:32 EST 2013

In 6.0.0.CR5 (and earlier) there was a bug in the CH with nullable
variables that forced them to pick a non-null value.
Try 6.0.0.Final. The release announcement will go out next week.

Also, that version has an example (and therefor an integration test) of
a nullable variable:
the hospital bed planning example has been redefined and rewritten to
accommodate for overconstrained planning.