[rules-users] Optaplanner rules NullPointerException in PhreakAccumulateNode

ns nick.snels at ocmwturnhout.be
Thu Nov 21 09:03:38 EST 2013

Hi Geoffrey,

thanks for the quick reply. I am using Optaplanner 6.0.0.CR1. Is there
already a final version of 6.0.0? The latest version I see on the Drools
website is 6.0.0.CR5.

Furthermore is my rule correct? It is the first time that I created a
"complex" rule like this. So the probability of me making an error is way
higher than the probability of a bug in Drools. Thanks.

Kind regards,

Nick