[rules-users] Drools - sizing & performance

danilo dani.rizzo at gmail.com
Sun Nov 24 01:30:25 EST 2013

Dear All,

I'm evaluating Drools Fusion as CEP engine for my application based on JBPM
workflows.

I have some points not clear yet:
- In a clustered environments I think the event/fact working memory will be
different across the machines so I need to find a way for sync or will it be
managed by Fusion itself?

- performance: do you have any experience or result about performance of
fusion? I suppose this is strictly depending by many factors like (#events,
event size, event validity time);

Please help me on find the right way.

Thx
Danilo