[rules-users] What is URL for Guvnor REST API in 6.0.0-Final?

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Mon Nov 25 14:23:33 EST 2013

6.0 does not have the same REST API as prior versions.

All that we expose is basic operations to manipulate Organizational Units,
Repositories and Projects; including building and deploying.

The GIT backend 6.0 has means we recommend using any git library to clone
the repository, perform whatever CRUD operations you require and push back.

Documentation has details of the REST methods we support in 6.0.

With kind regards,

Mike

Sent on the move