[rules-users] Optaplanner with Apache Commons Collections 4.0

jonathan.labin jonathan.labin at gmail.com
Wed Nov 27 16:12:52 EST 2013

Apache Commons Collections 4.0 has been released and has some data structures
that I'm interested in using in my application.

To your knowledge can Optaplanner function with version 4.0 swapped in place
of 3.2.1?
I have tried this and not encountered any issues at build or run time but
that of course doesn't mean they aren't there.

Will the next release of Optaplanner leverage this more recent release of
Collections?

Thanks,

Jon