[rules-users] BUG: Can't build a rete network with an inner OR group element

braveheart85 andrea.pacifico.85 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 28 08:52:06 EST 2013

I tried what you said:

	$o: FamilyData( identifierCode == "PCFNDR85E15H501S" )
	$y: org.titan.family.filter.YearData( ) from $o.data.get(0)
	$e: FamilyEntity( ) from $y.familyEntity.get(0)
	$result : Number( ) from accumulate
		($r: Relative( ) from $e.relative, count($r))

in this way works!
For the truth this operation is not intuitive...
I don't believe I can use this way because i have to map these queries in
DSLs and i would map only last line in a language statement.
Can you think of another solution? Otherwise i have to seek for another
mapping strategy.
I thank you for the time.
Andrea