[rules-users] Drools 6 and dynamic update

Nicolas Héron nicolas.heron.java at gmail.com
Thu Nov 28 12:22:18 EST 2013

"if your rules change, then your version changes, and a new jar needs to be
published"
 Before you could rebuild a knowledgeBase, loading a binary package from
Guvnor (by building a snapshot in guvnor ) and this at run time.
So now you publish.
How does the Kie-ci grap that jar ?
How do you in a web at runtime reload a jar  ? Is this in kie-ci ? and do
you grab it from the kie-wb  ? Where and how do you define in the client
modue (my webapp containing kie-ci) the url to the maven repo exposed by
the drools-(wb/kie-wb )?

2013/11/28 Mark Proctor [via Drools] <
ml-node+s46999n4026992h85 at n3.nabble.com>

-----