[rules-users] Guvnor 6.0.0.Final: What is the deployment flow?

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Fri Nov 29 04:58:20 EST 2013

Hello,

In Drools 6.0 the "deployment unit" is a JAR. It is built when you "Build
and Deploy" the project (from the Project Editor).

Drools Workbench deploys the JAR to the workbench's Maven repository; that
can be added to your projects pom.xml as an additional repository and the
JAR added as a dependency.

The Repository URL will be of the format:
configuration.

There have been other emails to this mailing list asking similar questions
over the last couple of days. Please read those too, as they embellish on
this answer.

With kind regards,

Mike