[rules-users] Finalizing Drools 5.6

Mario Fusco mario.fusco at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 13:20:12 EDT 2013

Hi all,

we are about to finalize Drools 5.6 and we would like to complete this
process as soon as possible.

However we would also like to be sure that we are not leaving any important
fix out, so please, if you want to signal any outstanding issue, report it
with a proper reproducer within one week from today.

Moreover, before to file a new jira ticket, try to be reasonably sure that
you are not just duplicating an already existing reported issues: we fixed
lots of bugs in the last months, and I believe (or better I hope) that it
is quite improbable that there could be many problems still waiting to be
discovered and resolved.

Thanks for you help,
Mario