[rules-users] How to check duplicate and conflicting rules in Drools-Guvnor-5.5.0.final

pradeepn pradeepncs86 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 8 07:39:33 EDT 2013

Hi,

I created the below mentioned rules:

1. Two rules with same when and then conditions using a business guided
editor.
2. Two rules with contradicting WHEN conditions.

In the above mentioned scenarios how can we check the rules are
contradicting and they are duplicate.
I tried package analyzer in guvnor. But i did not get much information from
that. Please help me how to detect duplicate and contradicting rules.