[rules-users] Kie API questions

Martin Minka martin.minka at gmail.com
Fri Oct 11 14:59:50 EDT 2013

Mark,
thank you for the slides. I saw them already together with your youtube
video before.

I like the new KIE API, but Unfortunately it is still little bit unclear
for me. For example I don't know answer for my question 2.
"config.setOption(PropertySpecificOption.ALWAYS);". And the documentation
is using old api on most places.

I also didn't found how to use verifier with KIE API

I understand that Drools 6 is not in final stage and will wait until there
will be more documentation available.

Thank you for your answer,
Martin