[rules-users] Why disable properyreactive if amount of properties larger than or equals to 64

Davide Sottara dsotty at gmail.com
Mon Oct 14 21:30:07 EDT 2013

Interesting... I would say that this is NOT a @propertyReactive issue,
since you
say that the CCE is thrown even with 1 or 2 properties. I do wonder how
could
@propertyReactive mitigate the exception, though..
could you provide more details on your environment?
i.e. Drools version, how you build the knowledge base (KnowledgeAgent?
Serialization?),
the full stack of the CCE, etc...
We had similar issues in the past, and usually it was due to some
problem with
the configuration of the KnowledgeBase classloader

The 5.6 release process is supposed to start today/tomorrow, so if there
is a bug,
you have a VERY SHORT time frame to help us understand what is going wrong.

Thanks
Davide