[rules-users] Drools Enumerations

Somasundaran, Rekha RSomasundaran at thegoldensource.com
Mon Oct 21 23:32:02 EDT 2013

Hi Michael,

In the enumerations, do the dependant fields have to be of the same object?  Like in the below case, how do I define the enumeration for DataGroup.name to be dependant on the value selected for the Entity.entityType?

[cid:image001.png at 01CECF05.14006780]

I have to select the same entityType on the DataGroup object again although I have said it is from the Entity object's list of DataGroups. How can I expect the list of names to be automatically populated without having to select the entityType on the DataGroup object again and just by reference to the "From" Entity object's entity Type?

[cid:image002.png at 01CECF05.5F4BEAC0]

Thanks
Rekha