[rules-users] Anybody interested in reviewing Drools JBoss Rules 5.X Developer’s Guide ?

sandyp sandyp at packtpub.com
Wed Oct 23 09:48:23 EDT 2013

Hi all,

My name is Sandy Joseph and I work for Packt.

We are glad to offer limited number of free e-copies of  Drools JBoss Rules
5.X Developer’s Guide
<http://www.packtpub.com/jboss-rules-5-x-developers-guide/book>   to
interested parties in return for a blog or review on amazon.

We wanted to offer this to the mailing list community as a token of thanks
to several loyal members and insightful minds for all the help both past and
future to the Author of this book Michal Bali. He has already mentioned this
in his book on a similar note.

If you're interested, please EMAIL ME at sandyp at packtpub.com. PLEASE DO NOT
reply here in-thread, as I do not wish to abuse this forum and flood the
list with replies.

More info on book: kindly check the book  link
<http://www.packtpub.com/jboss-rules-5-x-developers-guide/book>

Best Regards,
Sandy Joseph