[rules-users] Guvnor - could not find a drl file

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Tue Sep 3 06:04:31 EDT 2013

Assets in Guvnor are stored in JCR (Apache Jackrabbit, by default).

You can configure JCR to use a database but the schema and content thereof
are not under the control of Guvnor; but JCR. For example, there isn't a
"rules" table nor is the content is readily DRL.

Most people retrieve DRL from Guvnor using REST.