[rules-users] Guvnor - could not find a drl file

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Tue Sep 3 06:46:25 EDT 2013

My recommendation would be to move the binary packages built inside Guvnor
from one environment to another; the process for which falls outside of
Guvnor itself.

For example, author rules, build the package; get the package using REST,
test in your QA/UAT environment, move the package file to PROD once it
passes QA/UAT.

Rules in the package are assigned the Category "UAT" whilst being tested
and re-assigned the Category "PROD" once the package is moved to PROD.

You'd use a Build Selector to include rule that are in the relevant
category.

Other people probably have other approaches they can share.