[rules-users] how to check difference between two .pkg files

Zahid Ahmed zahid.ahmed at emirates.com
Tue Sep 10 00:07:14 EDT 2013

Hi,

It depends which version of Guvnor u r using. If its 5.x then, there are two ways to do this;

1. Use guvnor provided REST interface to get information related to packages.
2. Use JackRabbit API to directly access the repository as Guvnor 5.x uses JackRabbit as the assets repository.

Regards,
Zahid Ahmed