[rules-users] Issue with simple accumulate sum rule

Wolfgang Laun wolfgang.laun at gmail.com
Sat Sep 14 14:44:52 EDT 2013

On 14/09/2013, stelomax <stephen.lomax at mattelli.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> Thanks for looking at this.  In my code xval is declared as an integer and
> had been populated by an excel decision table.  Would that make any
> difference?

I suppose you mean xval is typed "int" or "java.lang.Integer", but
this doesn't matter, it works both ways.

What do you mean by "populated by an excel decision table"?

> Also could it be a result of how println deals with numbers?

Well, it's Java...

Please provide a complete set of source files to reproduce the
problem, as this is required for further investigation.

-W