[rules-users] Drools 5.5 : Problems with big rules file (~1.5Meg)

Nicolas Héron nicolas.heron.java at gmail.com
Mon Sep 16 11:58:22 EDT 2013

Hi,
In your rule, in the then part do you create java objects ?
THe best thing would be to have a test case that reproduce this so we can
help to find out.
You should add some listeners to see what is happening, maybe some rules do
an infinite loops or stuff like this ? You have to find out which rule, set
of rules do your effect.
I do not think it comes from drools. I did project with 200k rules, it is
slow to build the package but once this is done, the rest works perfectly.
Have you tried to cut your drl file in smaller files ?
Cheers
Nicolas

2013/9/16 peter.kutzner [via Drools] <
ml-node+s46999n4025981h44 at n3.nabble.com>