[rules-users] Synchronization issue in Guvnor Cluster Setup

Zahid Ahmed zahid.ahmed at emirates.com
Tue Sep 17 01:18:17 EDT 2013

Hi Kulpreet,

I have seen both the repository.xml files. What I can clearly see is that u have not configured it to work with database. You are using file-system persistence managers as u mentioned in your question.

You have configured common/shared journal for both the nodes, which is fine. But you should configure a common/shared
 	1. <PersistenceManager>
	2. <FileSystem>
	3. <DataStore>

Cluster will work if u have a common data storage area (either on common file system location OR on common database). But in your case both the Guvnors are keeping data in individual non-shared file system. I could be wrong if following paths are shared paths but they seem to be different for both the guvnors.
	1. ${rep.home}
	2. ${wsp.home}

MY Configurations are working fine and are based on DataBase. I am attaching my config file. The only differenc in guv1 and guv2 is the node name. i.e. <Cluster id="node1">  and <Cluster id="node2">

Regards,

Zahid