[rules-users] gives error while retracting an object

Ganesh ganeshneelekani at gmail.com
Tue Sep 17 05:02:16 EDT 2013

Hi Team,

I am using drools-guvnor 5.4 version and designer 2.1 version,

I am calling an drools object from web service
While retracting an object I am getting
classCastException,"*java.lang.boolean cannot be cast to
org.drools.spi.activation* "

I am using session.retract(droolsobject);-Every time I got the error in this
line

This issue rise very often,

I think this issue is due to increase on load on object ,As I found this is
the reason while I search in INTERNET

Can you please tell me how to solve this

Regards
Ganesh N  Neelekani