[rules-users] No errors thrown from KnowledgeAgent

Davide Sottara dsotty at gmail.com
Fri Sep 20 16:02:09 EDT 2013

Let the team correct me if I'm mistaken or imprecise.
There is no "commercial" version, the only thing you can get is a
"productized" version which has
been through Q/A for a longer period, usually 6 months. The strategy is to
get features out in the
community version, get feedback from there and make them part of the product
when they're more
mature.
If you pay for the product, **I think** that you'll actually get support and
bug fixes based on a SLA.
Otherwise, you'll "just" have to report them and wait until somebody will
have the time to fix them,
possibly in a future version. Or provide a fix yourself :)
Best
Davide