[rules-users] performance of ruleflowGroup

ashish6276 ashishkumarec010 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 23 02:43:36 EDT 2013

Hi

   I am exploring ruleflow. Can somebody help me in knowing how
RuleFlOWGROUP  affects the performance of rules. Say i have 1 lakh rules.
what will be difference in performance if i keep all rules without any group
and if i group rules in diff small small ruleflowgroup and then create a
processflow to execute the flow in such a way where selected ruleflowgroup
will be used based on condition defined in process flow.