[rules-users] Indicating "used" rules

Wolfgang Laun wolfgang.laun at gmail.com
Mon Sep 23 14:46:20 EDT 2013

Usually a set of rules fires all rules when you call fireAllRules. So,
what's keeping you from collecting the solutions derived from the
fired rules and presenting them in some order to the user?

If the sequental addition or update of properties is interleaved with
calls to fireAllRules I'd attach a marker object "Refused" with each
rule resulting in a solution, and set its property to true when necessary.

-W