[rules-users] Howto obtain collection of all matched events in rule

IK81 ml at kofler.me
Mon Sep 30 09:58:59 EDT 2013

Dear all,

I am looking for a convenient way to obtain all events that lead to the
firing of the rule in the then-part of a rule. I know that I can build
this collection by explicitly creating a collection and adding all the
events listed in the when part, but I am looking for something more
convenient.

I already discovered that one can access this information in the
beforeMatchFired event through getMatch().getObjects(), but I need to
access this in the then-part of the rule. How do I obtain the match
object there?

Best regards,
Ingo