[rules-users] Identical Facts over rules, results being cached?

Esteban Aliverti esteban.aliverti at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 05:10:04 EDT 2014

The question here is: what is the result of fireAllRules()? Caching the
result of this method is trivial: it's just a number! I think that what you
need to build is your own ad-hoc cache that knows how to extract a 'result'
out of the session an keep it handy. Implementing this mechanism shouldn't
be that hard (at least for simple - no nested- Facts) and once you have it
you can validate the benefits.

Regards,

Esteban Aliverti
- Blog @ http://ilesteban.wordpress.com