[rules-users] KnowledgeAgentImpl registeredResourceMap memory issue

Cwen Cwen at regenstrief.org
Sat Apr 12 08:30:36 EDT 2014

Thank you for your advice Davide! I actually tried upgrade to 5.6.0.final.
However there were a lot of compile errors from our system. So it's not easy
for us to upgrade. I have couple of questions:
1. Is this a known issue documented and fixed with 5.6.0.final? Is there a
JIRA ticket tracking this?
2. Is it possible to patch 5.5.0 version with the fixes?

Thank you!