[rules-users] Slf4j Log4j logger not working with Drools drl while using as a global variable.

tari-manga matteo.mortari at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 13:23:54 EDT 2014

I wonder if OP Soumya solved the issue, because at least in my case it is
indeed working fine - I just tested with 610Final as we also wanted to log
from rule via slf4j.

I attach demo that at least for us proves working.

I've also tried back-port the same project attached to test with 610beta2,
and is working as well at least for me; although you need to be aware switch
the 'packaging' to see the log in eclipse (ref.
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/DROOLS-495)

Am I missing something?
OP Soumya did you solved your issue?
20140805.zip <http://drools.46999.n3.nabble.com/file/n4030572/20140805.zip>