[rules-users] Getting "401 This user has no permissions setup" after migrating to 5.3.3.Final from guvnor 5.1.1

LaKhI ReDdY!!!!!!!!!!! reddy.lakshmi at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 02:37:54 EDT 2014

Hi ,

I have taken the downloaded the code (guvnor-5.3.3.Final.zip) file , build
the war file and deploying in weblogic. I do not see any /WEB-INF/beans.xml
, i see components.xml,web.xml files, lib,classes folders under /WEB-INF .

Application is working fine if login using nil authenticate or default
authentication.
But when i try to use SSO authentication, i am getting this error.
I have have debugged the application, i come to know that SSO is passing
and when the application is fetching/showing the main UI, giving this
error.

 Lakshmi
9008752491