[rules-users] Mocking Guvnor

Stephen Masters stephen.masters at me.com
Fri Aug 8 11:38:08 EDT 2014

Possibly also worth pointing out that inserting a fact and executing a session do not connect to Guvnor anyway?

Although, as Mike mentions, the simplest approach tends to be to create a service which wraps knowledge base access and mock that. Although you could also mock the session.

Although, I must admit I’m not sure what question is being asked...

Steve