[rules-users] NPE in LeftTupleSetsImpl.removeUpdate

dzeigler at gmail.com dzeigler at gmail.com
Fri Aug 15 12:56:06 EDT 2014

I just ran into the same NPE again in 6.1.0.Final.  I'm still doubtful I can
reproduce the issue consistently as I've been running 6.1.0 for a couple
weeks now without incident, but I'll follow back up if I figure something
out.  Please let me know if I can provide any additional info.

Thanks,
David

java.lang.NullPointerException
        at
org.drools.core.common.LeftTupleSetsImpl.removeUpdate(LeftTupleSetsImpl.java:177)
        at
org.drools.core.common.LeftTupleSetsImpl.addDelete(LeftTupleSetsImpl.java:89)
        at
org.drools.core.common.SynchronizedLeftTupleSets.addDelete(SynchronizedLeftTupleSets.java:20)
        at
org.drools.core.reteoo.LeftInputAdapterNode.doDeleteSegmentMemory(LeftInputAdapterNode.java:336)
        at
org.drools.core.reteoo.LeftInputAdapterNode.doDeleteObject(LeftInputAdapterNode.java:298)
        at
org.drools.core.reteoo.LeftInputAdapterNode.retractLeftTuple(LeftInputAdapterNode.java:413)
        at
org.drools.core.reteoo.ObjectTypeNode.doRetractObject(ObjectTypeNode.java:354)
        at
org.drools.core.reteoo.ObjectTypeNode.retractObject(ObjectTypeNode.java:337)
        at
org.drools.core.reteoo.EntryPointNode.retractObject(EntryPointNode.java:379)