[rules-users] Kie-Spring Issue, not able to created Session as "prototype"

mattmadhavan mmadhavan at facs.org
Sat Aug 16 14:04:51 EDT 2014

Hello,
I have the following kie-spring xml definition to test my custom evaluater.

Please note the * type="stateless" scope="prototype"*  in the xml
configuration. Everytime this session is looked up, I want a new instance of
the StatelessKieSession.

I am getting the same instance for both the look ups! Looks like the session
bean is created as a Singleton even though I specified prototype scope.

I really need to create prototype version of my StetelessKieSession on
demand ( I am using Camel routes) as I increase the number of JMS clients to
process the load. This is a critical feature I really require.

Any ideas please? Seems to that kie-spring is not really mature enough!

Thanks in advance!

Matt'M