[rules-users] Kie and Guvnor 6.0

Ray Hooker ray.hooker at me.com
Tue Jan 7 00:02:03 EST 2014

I have installed and worked with the new Guvnor interface.  I am not sure how to interface with it.

This may be a basic question, but I have not seen documentation of how Guvnor works exactly in version 6.0.  I see that it uses a git repository and maven server, but I do not see where it actually resides or how I can access it?  I need info like port, protocol, file location or something specific. I have tried to example the installation but am not sure the details.  Certainly there is not a configuration panel that might indicate configured port for the maven repository, etc.  A network diagram would be helpful.

It is possible that I need to access the git repository or the Maven repository using Kie specific classes and functionality but then I would assume I need to give it the url/ web address of the Guvnor and way to configure that.

Ray