[rules-users] permgen leak

Mark Proctor mproctor at codehaus.org
Tue Jan 7 23:45:36 EST 2014

For anyone interested. The commit involves addressing two needs.
1) Enforcing MVEL reflection mode throughout - MVEL ASM optimiser can NEVER be used for anything (it doesn’t add much value anyway).
2) Avoiding giving the template system the root class loader(which we use for dynamic stuff), as those templates are statically cached.
https://github.com/sotty/drools/commit/1b75d4785861e72338cc5ea1280610a7937be017

Mark