[rules-users] forall is satisfied when there is nothing?

Wolfgang Laun wolfgang.laun at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 08:40:12 EST 2014

If you really want to go out and collect the gladrags from the clothesline
you'd have to get a grip on them, i.e., their references. And that's why,
in the context presented by the OP, most applications that really
mean business will write this anyway:

   $s: Set( size > 0 ) from collect( Cloth(dried) )

-W