[rules-users] Using Advanced Enumeration Concepts in guvnor

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 12:29:18 EST 2014

Your helper class can be in a JAR in the web-containers classpath (I.e.
/lib). No need to change the WAR.

Guvnor does not use a database and has no notion of a database connection.
Guvnor uses JCR (for Guvnor 5.5 and lower).

Your helper class/JAR would need to handle all connectivity to perform what
you need.

Sent on the move