[rules-users] Is there any guvnor api, through which we can update the web guided decision table in drools 6.0.x?

Soumya.plavaga soumya.bose at plavaga.in
Thu Jan 9 01:39:31 EST 2014

We need a way to update the web guided decision table in Drools 6.0.x
programatically. We are able to retrieve the metadata and unmarshal the
content of DT and modify that and marshal again to decision table format.
But now we want to push that updated content of DT into guvnor git. But
could not find any kind of redimade guvnor api in drools 6.0.x through which
we can achieve this. Can anyone through some light on this context please?
Following is my question -